Friday, June 15, 2007

Welcome to my blog


Every day, I read blogs by my doggie friends around the world. I love learning about all their adventures and fun. Today, I join you pups in Bloggerland!

On my blog, I'm going to tell you about my terrier-izing, and some of my wiry wisdom and opinions. I'm turning 9 years old in a month, so I've got experience that I hope to share for the good of doggies everywhere. I'm a terrier, so of course I'm a genuine know-it-all! If you have questions for a wise wiry guy, send them my way!

Here's a nice article about dogs that your humans might enjoy.
Op-Ed NY Times Article

Thanks for visiting! Come back soon!

3 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Lenny. At last you've got your OWN blog! I've linked to you, hope that's OK?
Looking forward to reading about your exploits...
J x

Asta said...

Hello Lenny, so vewy nice to meet you, I'm a fwiend of Jackson's and he intwoduced me to you..I'm only 8 3/4 mnths old so I could use lots of guidence fwom you..pleez be my fwiend and come visit me and leave your picture too OK?
smoochie kisses
Asta
(my Mommy got all cryi over that article, thank you)

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Lenny,

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Asta down under