Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm back...!


Hello furry friends!

Thank you for not giving up on me! I'm so sorry to be out of contact. I have a million excuses why I haven't blogged in weeks, but basically it's my mom's fault. She went and broke her laptop at the beginning of August, and she can only use her work computer. And now she has a new job, but she has had to work some for both of the jobs for a few weeks. So she's cranky and tired.

I have no idea what's been going on with all of my friends, because I haven't been able to catch up with reading blogs for WEEKS! I miss everyone and I have to go check out all of the adventures I've been missing.

My dad is coming home next week - hopefully he can fix my mom's computer at home. And hopefully he'll take me running - my mom hasn't in a long time!! She's also been busy practicing her flute because she has three auditions coming up next week. At night, I go over to school in her practice room with her. I get a chewy bone, and she practices. Sometimes I sing along. There's this one song from The Nutcracker that I really like.

Anyway, I'm off to catch up on my summer blog reading! I'll be in touch soon!

12 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Welcome back!!! Yay!!! So nice of you to accompany your mom in her practice sessions!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Balboa said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO Welcome back, we missed you!

Can we hear you sing?

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Lenny, glad to see you again. We always worry when one of our pals goes awol!

We're with Balboa, we'd love to hear you sing too!

J x

Molly the Airedale said...

Glad you're back Lenny! You were missed!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Gus said...

Good to have you back. Cut you mom some slack, and take advantage of the chew bones while they are coming with some regularity!

Wired for Mackie said...

Our confuser broke at home too...but it works sometimes...kinda like a cheap car....heheheh! Welcome back anyway, buddy!

Your pals, Mackie and Finnegan

Charles L. said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you've gotten back to business, Lenster. I'll be huggin you soon.

"Dad."

Agatha and Archie said...

Lenny,We missed you!!!! Do you accompany your Mom on piano or anything? Love,A+A

Asta said...

Hi Lenny
I'd love to heaw you singing with your Mommi playing the flute along side..good luck with your audition..it's so nice to heaw fwom you
smoochie kisses..i'll keep checking to see if you're awound
XOXOXOX
Asta

Ume said...

welcome back Lenny! hope your home computer will be sorted out soon!
would luv to hear u sing!

William Tell said...

I knew you'd be back soon. Can't keep a good terrier down!

William Tell

Stanley said...

Lenny!!

Welcome back, man!

I bet your mama loves having you with her in the practice room. I'm sure you add to the performance ~ maybe she should take you to the auditions...

Goober love,
Stanley