Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Holiday Traveling!

Over Thanksgiving break, I got to go visit some new friends named Summer and Torrent. Summer is a Golden Doodle and Torrent is a Malti-Poo. We had a great time running around their backyard, even though it was a little bit chilly.

My parents brought me along to Thanksgiving because they drove to my grandma's house. For Christmas, they're visiting my nana, and going on an airplane, and they don't know what I'm going to do yet. Has anyone ridden on an airplane before, besides the luxurious AireRuby? It sounds a little scary and I'd have to go in the luggage part of the plane in my crate. The place where I usually go to camp is full, and the only other place in town is BAD BAD BAD (where I tore my ACL and they lied to my people about what they did). My parents found a new place in another town, but it's more expensive than me flying. They are thinking about asking my grandma if I can stay with her for about 11 days, which wouldn't be bad at all! But I wouldn't mind spending Christmas with my people, either.

I want to thank all of my blogging buddies, especially Axel, who have been spreading the word about Marc-Andre Laporte's conviction on animal cruelty charges. His sentencing is coming up, and we can help the 50+ wire fox terriers involved in the case so they are not returned to him. My mom put a post on her "people" blog about it. Please help by signing the petition! (My grandpa just emailed me that he signed it, and I know there will be a lot more people joining him!)

7 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Lenny! Nice to meet ya... I found you in Comet & Blu's blog. Can I add you as a friend? I love making new friends... Hope you don't mind if I add you to my list.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Agatha and Archie said...

Hi Lenny!!We are catching up on opur reading!! WOW you got a lot of cool cards!!!! We have never been on a plane befoe so we can't help.We wish you lived by us so you could stay with us!! What a blast that would be!!!! Love A+A

Peanut said...

Hey Lenny I've flown on an airplane all the way from Germany. It was kind of scary but I made it just fine. The people in charge took good care of me.

Molly the Airedale said...

Your friends look like lots of fun, Lenny!
We've never ridden in an aireplane before so we can't comment about that!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

I have never been on a plane, it does sound scary! We signed the petition!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Lenny, J1 has signed the petition and written her letter. I'm afraid that I don't know about flying (apart from AireRuby of course). Does your mum belong to any of the WFT Yahoo groups? I know that the Fox Terrier Network group has has discussions about flying in the past. J x

Stanley said...

Hey, Lenny Boy!

Thanks for your card. It came last week!

My sister, Stella has flown before, but she rode in a dog carrier under the seat. Are you really too big to fly under the seat? I hope something fun works out for you soon and that you enjoy your Christmas regardless of where you spend it.

Goober love,
Stanley