My friends Sam, Katie, and Zorra tagged me in a game several days ago.
Here are the Rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules:
List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
This is requiring some creative thought...okay, here goes.
1) I was born in Connecticut, lived in New Hampshire, and now live in Indiana.
2) My first humans called me "Skippy."
3) Now I'm named after a town in Massachusetts (Lenox) and a famous conductor (Leonard Bernstein).
4) I tore my ACL almost two years ago, and now I sit funny (legs to the side).
5) I am the only dog at my dog park that barks! I like to referee if dogs are wrestling, or fighting, or um...getting too friendly, if you know what I mean.
6) I'd rather play with big dogs than little dogs.
7) I sing along when my mom plays her flute.
8) I say "cheese" if you rub my belly!
Hmmm...I can't keep track of everybody who has already been tagged! I feel like I have learned fun facts about everyone already. This is hard. So sorry if you've already been tagged, but let me try: