Dory tagged me to list my seven most annoying things. Now THIS was an easy list to make.
1) I hate the Roomba robot-vacuum with every ounce of my being. It bumps into my legs if I'm not looking, and it bumps against my crate. It also picks up crumbs faster than I can. So sometimes I attack it and try to bite it.
2) I hate getting WET. I hate having baths. I have to have two baths a week because of my allergies with special shampoo. Yuck. I also hate going outside if the grass is wet or if it's raining. I stand on the sidewalk and "aim" for the grass so I don't get my paws wet.
4) My dad gets pretty annoying sometimes. I hate it when I'm trying to take a nap and he tickles my paws. Also, he thinks it's really funny to stick his finger in my mouth when I'm yawning and not looking, so I close my mouth on it. It's stupid and annoying. I think my mom agrees on this one.
5) I hate it when my mom eats French fries and she won't share with me, no matter what tricks I do for her without being asked. French fries are my FAVORITE.
6) Actually, I find some of my trick requests rather annoying. I enjoy the challenge of "Get the lights!" and "Find it!" but I find "Sit," "Down," and "Come" a little beneath my intelligence level. So I don't bother doing those.
7) Like I mentioned in my random facts, I hate it when dogs touch/fight/wrestle/get too friendly at the dog park. I always run over and bark at them. Knock it off! Let's run around instead!
One thing that's definitely not annoying - making new DWB friends!
I want to wish Dory a very happy birthday on Friday.
Also, I'd like to thank my terrier buddy Keeley for bestowing me with the Golden Rose Award! I am very grateful to receive the honor. Thank you Keeley!
I'd like to pass the award on to some other wire fox terriers. First of all, Ozzy and Romeo. They just lost their dad and are grieving for him. We are thinking of you every day, buds! Hang in there!
I'd also like to award Axel for his amazing work to keep the Blaineville WFTs safe from convicted animal abuser Marc-Andre Laporte. He started a petition that has 2500 signatures now! And, the Barkalot Boyz got their newspaper in Florida to cover the story as well! So Jake and Just Harry should be awarded as well. Thanks you guys!