Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Forever Foxed!

My mom wanted to reassure my buddies that she has done her best to Lenny-proof our own apartment for the past four years - I'm just too smart for her sometimes, heh heh! Anyway, my dad remembered several more things that I've gotten into that I shouldn't have:

His favorite granola
Honey Roasted Peanuts
Chapstick
Yummy ginger snap cookies from my Grandma


Maybe he should re-consider his "No people food" rule and I wouldn't have to go snooping so much!

Does anyone else out there eat weird or tasty stuff? Tell me what it is!

I want to send a big thank you out to my British buddy Jackson. His family has their own business making ADORABLE terrier cards, called Forever Foxed. It's very hard to find good WFT cards, so my mom was thrilled when her order arrived in the mail a few weeks ago! The cards are beautiful and she is sending one to her best friend for her birthday.

The red couch in the first one reminds me of a piano a little bit. Maybe I'll draw a picture of my dad on there playing, with me singing! I don't think my artistic skills are quite as good as Jackson's, though.

Go check out the cards! Thanks Jackson!

17 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comments. I'm so glad you like the cards! J x

Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch has a taste for acorns and it got him a visit to the animal hospital the day before yesterday! He was choaking and mom couldn't help him so he was rushed in! All is fine now but be careful what you eat, Lenny! You don't want x-rays and a scope down your throat! Mitch said that it hurts!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Kirby said...

Lenny,

You are too crazy. You need to watch what you eat! Don't want to get too sick or anything. Love the WFT cards, they are too cute!

Your pal,
Kirby

William Tell said...

I think I will frame some for our walls. They are just tutu cute!

William Tell

Putter said...

Lenny proofing ... that is right on! They have needed to Putter Proof around here for years too!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Agatha and Archie said...

We have those cards too!!!!! Love A+A

Joe Stains said...

those cards sure are cute. Dude, one time I ate a whole couch, all the way down to the wood!! how about that for pawesome?!

Asta said...

Hi Lenny!
Hope youw having a gweat weekend and not snitching too many illegal foddses,hehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

Faya said...

Hello Lenny,
Yes...it is shoes but to stay home...I don't know the word in english..."pantouffles"...
Those cards are just great !
kisses, Faya

Molly the Airedale said...

I think you're right about us living parrallel lives, Lenny! OMG, it's just too strange!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Asta said...

Lenny!
Thank you fow saying those nice things about me..
The walk was supew nice and Mr. hyde piewce was a sweetie, he talked to us! It's such a tewwible disease, i was happy I could help a tiny bit!

mommi loved Eddy on the show too,but she says Wiwy kids awe even nicew!!!
smoochie kisses
I love being youw fwiend tooo
!
Asta

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Len...we have to get us some of those cards...especially since the one is a pic of Dunstan, Jackson's wheeled WFT and one of Lacie's boyfriends. Perhaps that could be a new theme for the cards...pix of Lacie's boyfriends...she does date Koi Sparky at times. He bubbles. Guess we need to go and visit Maggie and Mitch and see if there's a pic of the acorn. Hmm...they sound worse than chocalate...
Wiry looks, Scruffman

Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh those cards are so lovely!! Oh and I have eaten some things that I should not have too.. like lizard poo poo (they are good.. really!!), books and magazines, bedroom slippers... the list goes on!!

Molly the Airedale said...

Blog snow ball fight for 2007 has begun! You have been hit!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mango and Party said...

Dear Lenny,

The treat looks pretty yummy we were almost sorry that you had to puke it out.

We hope you are feeling better and looking out for other yummy but Lenny-safe treats!

Lots of wiry loves,
Mango & Party

Molly the Airedale said...

We've awarded you the Halloween sweet award, Lenny!
Check out my blog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie & Mitch

Jake of Florida said...

Hi Lenny,

We haven't visited for a while -- and when we looked at your blogs and saw the list of all the things you have eaten or chewed, we felt very inadequate. Our list is much much smaller. Aren't we wires? Shouldn't we be more aggressive about things left in our path? We shall have to think about our approach to stuff, given your example.

Woofs!!

Jake and Just Harry