Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Boston Terrier Party!

I am just back from vacation, and you probably already have heard about the highlight of my trip - going to Boston to meet DWB buddies Agatha, Archie, Toffee, and Riley!!

I knew that we would be around Boston on our trip, so I contacted A + A so we could get together, and Toffee and Riley were able to come too!


What an amazing day. And I got to meet them in that famous place where Agatha and Archie go for walks, the Arboretum!


Could that be them? I was so excited.


The world-famous Agatha and Archie! In person, er...dog! Right there!


It was hard to believe it was actually them. It was so exciting. They are both really as cute as on their blog, and they are more wirey than I am. I felt like I was meeting celebrities.


I also got to meet to meet my new DWB buddies, Toffee and Riley! (in background of picture) I was so glad to get to meet them (they are also very cute and fun), and their mom was really nice too. She and PL2 even had Wirestock T-shirts on!


Archie, the good protective brother that he is, took me aside and warned me that I better be a gentleman around Agatha! She has many suitors and Archie has to screen all of them. (And WOW! She is VERY pretty in person.) I told him I would be on my best behavior.


He also told me a secret funny story about Agatha...which I promised not to tell....but it's hilarious!! Hee hee.


As you can see, Archie is a handsome long-legged foxie like me. I hear that he is hard in training for the Pawlimpics, but I'm not sure which events he will be entering. I'm sure he will be a strong contender, especially if he teams up with Agatha!




We started walking our people through the Arboretum, stopping at all of the best places. Agatha led the tour.


Toffee and Riley knew all the best pee-mail spots.


We met a few other pups along the way, but no other DWBers.


The Arboretum was pawsome! Lots of room to walk and run, and lots of places to pee and roach! Dog heaven.


Archie announced that we were in prime roaching territory.


This was their favorite roaching spot, and we all joined in.




He was right - it was perfect! It felt so good!




We continued our walk through the park, and Agatha the Earthdog thought she smelled something...


Riley and Toffee smelled it too, and they were hot on its trail!


It was a little animal, which unfortunately escaped up a tree just in the nick of time.


Sadly, we came to the end of our walk, and our people tried to organize us for a group photo.


It didn't exactly work with the five of us!


We all laughed at the humans trying to get all of us to stand still together.


Agatha and Archie were so thoughtful. They somehow knew that my mom had not packed ANY STUFFIES for me for our trip to play with (can you believe it?) and they gave me a wonderful little goodie bag with two awesome stuffies, a rope toy, a Cuz, and even Sam's Yams, which I am allowed to eat!!


Thanks you guys! I was so happy!


Finally we three foxies agreed to pose briefly for the paparazzi.


I was so excited I got to meet my foxie buddies Agatha and Archie, and my new Boston buddies Toffee and Riley. It was definitely the highlight of my trip. I hope that some day I will get to meet even more of my DWB buddies! Thanks you guys - it was so much fun to meet you!

31 comments:

Toffee said...

It was terrierific to meet you too Lenny!

Glad that you, your pawrents and your stuffie made it back safely to IN.

best regards,
toffee

pee-ess: did you see my pics??

Agatha and Archie said...

Dearest Lenny,We had the GREATEST time meeting you.Archie had gotten a pawtograph book but he was so excited to meet you that he forgot it. We had the best time...You are a true gentleman(except when you and Archie were rolling with laughter about some stupid joke Archie told you) Now when we go to our Arboretum we will always roach right where you did in your honor...We hope you can come again we had a blast! love and kisses A+A

Agatha and Archie said...

Dearest Lenny,We had the GREATEST time meeting you.Archie had gotten a pawtograph book but he was so excited to meet you that he forgot it. We had the best time...You are a true gentleman(except when you and Archie were rolling with laughter about some stupid joke Archie told you) Now when we go to our Arboretum we will always roach right where you did in your honor...We hope you can come again we had a blast! love and kisses A+A

Asta said...

Lenny
You awe sooo lucky to have met A&A ad Toffeee and Wiley..that looks like the funnest meeting...I love the photos!!! The roaching and the smells, and mostly seeing ouw DWB fwiends..how Fabulous!!!
Agatha suwe is a booty, and you and Archie awe two of the handsomestest Wiwy kids evew!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Charlie Daniels said...

Wow Lenny that is just fantastic ... you actually got to meet other DWBer's ... that would be so cool....

Cheers

Charlie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Lenny, oh my....we were soooooooooooooooooooooo jelly that A and A got to meet you...!!!!! Your legs are even longer than we thought they'd be!!!!!

You are one handsome foxy wire, Sweet Lenny!!!!!

Oh...Scruffy wants to know if you and Aggie were really discussing Pawlymplics or something more pawsonal...he's one of her suitors....Frankly, I think he was totally jealous you got to sniff her in dogson!!!!

Um...Babystan posted some pix on our blog...for the Olympics...I WANT YOU TO IGNORE THE ONES OF ME COMPLETELY. I'm more than a little upset at his insinuations about my swimmin' skills.

Anyway...tell ur Dad we love the pic of you two snugglin' in the big bed with ur toofers showing!!!!

Barkin' at ya, Handsome Guy!!!!!

Laciegirl!

Lacy said...

w00f's lenny, wow, watt a fun time u all had...me wishes me cood meet sum of our friends..cant believe u mom and dad furgoted ur toys...good thing A n A brung u sum...

b safe,
~rocky~

Molly the Airedale said...

You're so lucky that you got to meet A+A and Toffee and Riley, Lenny! We sure wish we could have been there too.
Now about this secret funny story about Agatha! Are you gonna share?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kirby said...

Lenny,

How PAWSOME that you got to meet, Agatha, Archie, Toffee and Riley! Your day at the Arboretum looked absolutely great!! You all look so cute together and I like that synchronized roaching. That could be gold medal winning!! And to top off a great day like that, you got a goodie bag! What a heavenly day!! I sure hope the rest of the trip was as much fun!

Your pal,
Kirby

Joe Stains said...

At first I thought you went to a party with a bunch of Boston Terriers like me, but then i realized it was the next best thing, Agatha and Archie. You guys are so lucky! It looks like you had a great day!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Lenny, you're SO lucky getting to meet A&A and T&R. I've already looked at A&A's photos, but yours are great too!
Hope you all enjoyed your holiday, I'm sure that must have been the highlight of the trip! J x

Simba and Jazzi said...

How cool meeting your friends. Looks like you had a great walk.

Simba x

Oorvi said...

Hi Lenny,

The meeting and the subsequent hunt was pawsome, and so was your narration!

I guess the hunt was organized mainly for the Terriers...or did I see another somepup out there!

Licks,
Oorvi

Girasol said...

Wow Lenny, your trip to Boston was spectacular. I see you had a great time at the park...I love the pictures.

Amber-Mae said...

That's soo kewl you gots to meet Toffee & Riley! Boston Terrier Pawty? I see no Boston Terriers. I bet roaching on that nice green grass felt good huh!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Princess Patches said...

That is soooo cool that you got to meet up with some other DWBers! All the pictures were great, but we especially like the roaching one!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Simba said...

WOW!! It's so pawesome meeting online friends in pawson!!!

wags,

Simba

Lorenza said...

Hi, Lenny!
I know you all had a pawesome time together!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Toffee said...

could you pee-mail me your snail mail addy??

my pee-mail is petfxr@hotmail.com

Eric said...

Lenny, Wow I'm so green seeing all you foxies together.. what a bootiful sight and the addition of our pals Tofee and Riley made it pawfect!How fab that you were able to meet up and had sucha great time.

I'm also a bit green over the length of your leggies. .. .

Wiry wags, Eric

Clover said...

Hi Lenny!
Looks like you all had a super fun time!!
I love the pictures of all of you roaching together. :)
Love Clover xo

i said...

What a great party you guys had there!

Noah the Airedale said...

Looks like you all had a great day out. It must have been so much fun meeting each other.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Nanette said...

Wow, it looks like you had a pawesome time! Stella is relieved. When she read your post title,she thought there was some big superfun BT party that she wasn't invited to! Whew!

Glad you has a fun and safe vacation!

the many Bs said...

that is so cool that you could all get together in the wonderful arboretum where A&A for for walks. you all look very cute together, and your group photos look like a lot of fun.

woofs.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

What a great trip you all had. It must have been awesome to meet with fellow wiry kids.

Levi's mom

Murphy Dogg said...

Hey ... wait a sec. If it was a Boston Terrier Party, where were all the Boston Terriers?? I'm confused.

C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

Georgeous said...

Wow, that it sOooO Pawsome. I met Simba from DWB on a walk one day, quite by a nice suprise.
I'm gonna ask Mummy to try and arrange a UK meet up.
Looks like you all had great fun!!
Love & Snuffs
George

William Tell said...

There were lots of doggie smiles in those photos, so I know you all had a great time together.

Happy Tails,
William Tell

wally said...

Oh my dog it is SO COOL that you got to meet in the real world! (And Agatha IS a lovely lady). My favorite was the synchronized roaching. Wish I coulda been there!

wally

Asta said...

Lenny
Hope you had a wondewful fouwf!!! was youw Dad conducting???
did you dance and sing???
I didn't much like the noise of the fiwe twucks eithew, and now I have and eaw infection..do you think they'we welated???
I had to get a shot in my bumbum..ouch
smoochie kisses
ASTA