Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thank you Kirby!!!

First of all, I want to thank everyone for your nice birthday wishes. Thanks especially to Maggie and Mitch for my box of goodies, and for my friends Jackson and the Hudson pups for sending me these great e-cards!



I had a great birthday and I got to eat a LOT of treats.

But the party keeps on going!
Yesterday I got a big box in the mail from my Airedale buddy KIRBY! Kirby's second birthday was on Monday, so stop by his blog to send him some good wishes!


How exciting. Something smelled really good in the box.


Kirby sent a really nice card - that SINGS! I couldn't figure it out. You open it, and it sings music - the song from Toy Story "You've Got a Friend in Me." It was really cool.


This is an extra-tough plush squeaky frisbee that is supposed to be chew-proof...we'll see! :) My dad has always wanted to play frisbee with me, but the plastic ones kind of scare me, so he is excited about trying this one out with me.


That delicious smell was coming from a big bag of cinnamon/pumpkin treats!!! And they are totally organic and vegetarian so I can eat them every single day, not just special occasions. Thanks for remembering about my itchies, Kirby! These are so good! My crazy dad ate a couple too - he thought they were delicious. I'm going to have to hide them from him.


And finally, Kirby sent this awesome hiking boot stuffy! It has a shoelace and everything! We love hiking so it is just perfect. I really like it.

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, Kirby! It was so fun to get your package in the mail. I hope you had a fantastic birthday too and that your party goes on all week.

P.S. I guess I should clarify from my last post - I really only have one 'boy bit.' They chopped the other ones off a long time ago. Just thought I'd share for accuracy's sake. ;)

15 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey Lenny

If it's your only boy bit left, then you've gotta look after it!

Cheers

Charlie

Pei In The Life said...

At least the box of goodies makes up for the vet visit!
Glad you had a great birthday Lenny!
-Bolo
http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

Molly the Airedale said...

Thanks a lot, Lenny! Your telling us that your dad thought that doggie treats are yummy is making mom think that maybe she should be trying them out too - just to make sure they're not poison! I thought that was our job!
Kirby sent you nice gifts! We love the hiking boot! How neat!
Thanks for claifying about your boy bits! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Eduardo said...

Whoa! Great presents! Happy Barkday!
Hugs & Snugs,
Edaurdo the Snuggle Puggle

Boswell said...

Happy Birthday, dude! Your pal, Boswell

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Lenny! What pawsome presents from Kirby; those snackies sound yummy! J x

Georgeous said...

What dogtastic cards from your buddies.
One boy bit is better than none!

Kirby said...

Hi Lenny,

I'm so happy that you like your prezzies. I dragged Mom around to several dog stores to find the perfect gifts. And of course, I scammed some gifts for myself. He he! Don't let your Dad eat too many of your treats, unless he's willing to swap some of his food for yours. :-)

Your pal,
Kirby

i said...

Happy belated barkday, Lenny! What great pressies you've received! Glad you had a pawsome time!

Cairo The Boxer said...

I don't have any female parts either...my parents say is for the best.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Lenny!
those cards are beautiful!
I am sure you (and your dad) are enjoying those yummy treats and the pawesome presents from Kirby!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

Take good care of that last boy bit. What great gifts you got.

Simba x

Noah the Airedale said...

How funny that your dad ate your treats...they must be very good.
Glad you had a great barkday Lenny.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy xxxx

Toffee said...

Oh Lenny!

Happy belated barkday! I am so sorry I missed it - my mom has been really tied up with wedding stuff and it is all that I can do just to keep up with the blog!

I wanted you to know that I will keep my nasty brother away from your dear Sophie while the two of us have girl time today!
woof!

Ralph said...

Lenny, my friend! Happy Barkday- your pictures look like you had a lot of fun.

Woof,
Ralph

pee.s- my dad thinks youre really handsome