Thursday, November 20, 2008

St. Louis Dog Museum!

I am so behind on blogging that I haven't posted the pictures from the DOG MUSEUM!

My parents went to St. Loulis for their fifth anniversary, which was way back this summer.



Gussie and his Muzzer gave them some great advice about fun places to go and they had a wonderful time. I got to stay with my lovely lady friend Rosie. Back a while ago on Gus's blog, he posted about the AKC Dog Museum near St. Loulis, and my mom talked my dad into going. This was in exchange for going up in the Arch, which was miserable for my mom because she is very claustrophic and afraid of heights.

My mom loved it! They had tons of wire fox terriers and my dad took pictures of all of them.
















My dad liked the pug orchestra.
Thanks for the great suggestions, Gus!

18 comments:

Simba said...

Sooooo COOL!!!

Simba

Jake of Florida said...

Our Mom and Dogdad visited there two years ago and love the museum. We have some of the same pictures -- but sadly the museum will be closed when we to St. Louis for Christimas -- all the sadder because they do allow dogs and we were looking forward to it!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Jake and Just Harry

Lady Kaos said...

Wow, an entire museum about dogs? That is so cool!!
Kaos

Gus said...

Lenny: so glad your mom and dad had a good time...we hope you get to go along some day. We know some good hotels that let dogs in in St. Louilis


gussie

Clover said...

Hi Lenny!
Thanks for sharing those cool pictures! My mom loves dog stuff, and vintage dog stuff. We like the pug orchestra too!!
Love Clover xo

Eric said...

All those pictures of wireys, how pawfect! Bands not bad either..he,he!!

Wiry wags, Eric x

Comet said...

We didn't know there was a dog museum in St. Louis. It lookslike it was really interesting to visit. Our girl will need to visit it the next time she goes there.

Agatha and Archie said...

Well we are confused..We think it should be called the Wire Museum...Love and kisses A+A

Lorenza said...

The St. Louis Dog Museum sure is pawesome!
I am sure your parents enjoyed being there a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

The pug picture is so funny. Looks like a great trip.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale said...

We didn't even know a dog museum existed! What a fun trip for your parents, Lenny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Yogui said...

Lovely pictures
Patitas
Yogui

the many Bs said...

wow, a dog museum. that is so cool. we hope that a lot of poodles were represented there.

woofs.

Lacy said...

w00f's Lenny, wow, watt a pawsome vacation they had...me loved dat picksur of the pugs playin..

b safe,
~rocky~

Amber-Mae said...

Dog museum? SO KOOL!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Joe Stains said...

That looks like a totally fun place to visit!! Did you see lots of bostons?

Deefor said...

I'm glad we doggies have our own museum. And it's great that they allow us in!

Deefor

erin said...

Very cool pictures, Lenny!
Thanks for sharing them with us.
I had no idea that there's a dog museum!
Woof,
Keeley