Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TEAM LENNY!

I have started a team to help out my fellow dogs that need new homes. Maybe even a few kitty cats too. Our humane association is hosting a "Walk for the Animals" on October 3rd, and I am gathering my friends to raise a few bucks for the animals in the shelter. The MCHA also offers my therapy dog training classes, and has a therapy dog group called VIPaws. It is a good cause and I am happy I can help, because I don't have any money!

Please check out my fundraising site!


Here are all of the fun activities for that afternoon:

1:45PM Musical Sit
2:10PM Argus K-9 Search and Rescue Demonstration
2:25PM Flying Paws Agility Demo
2:40PM Doggie Costume Contest
3:00PM Recall Relay
3:30PM Argus K-9 Search and Rescue Demonstration
3:45PM Fundraising Prizes Awarded
Ongoing Activities: Agility Try-It, Doggie Dash Obstacle Course, Canine Water Park/Off-Leash Play, Pawfect Pedicures Nail Painting Station, Pet/Human Caricatures, Adoptable Animals from the City of Bloomington Animal Shelter, Kids Carnival with balloon animals, face painting, games, animals and more! Human massages, Vendor Marketplace benefiting MCHA, Nose, Nails and Tails trims from Joyful Hound Mobile Grooming, Booths from sponsors and other animal welfare non-profits.

Do you have maybe $5 to spare to join Team Lenny and support the shelter animals? Or can you help your own local shelter in some way? The animals - and I! - thank you!!

1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

It's great that you put together a team to help you out with everything. They will be very helpful in keeping the stress off of you. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals