Thursday, July 5, 2007

Going on vacation!



I am a lucky dog. In a few days, my humans are driving me to New Hampshire and Maine to go on vacation! We will visit my nana and grandpa and Uncle Walter.



We went to visit them last summer also, but I was still recovering from my knee surgery. My dad took me swimming to help strengthen my muscles. I quickly learned that I HATE SWIMMING!


Luckily, swimming isn't the only thing to do on vacation. Walter and I like to play in the mud. Of course, then we have to take a bath afterwards, which is almost as bad as swimming! There's a lot of fun stuff to sniff, though.



I also like to relax with my nana. She likes to float on the lake in her little boat.

My mom has already packed all of my stuff, including my life jacket and seat belt for the long car ride. I'm not exactly crazy about wearing either one of them.






Next Thursday is my birthday, so hopefully I will get some kind of big treat! I will report with lots of pictures when we get back.

7 comments:

Daniella said...

You hate swimming? Are you nuts?! I would kill to swim in that lake, it looks such fun! Give it another try Lenny! By the way, how old will you be in a few days?
Your pal,
Axel

Daniella said...

PS Boy I sure envy your skinny bod Lenny. I am a FAT boy. What is your secret to staying so slim? (boy I sound like some self conscious woman - not my mom though, she is skinny too.)

Ax again

Juno said...

Hi Lenny, my name is Momo. I saw you on Asta's blog so I wanted to come by and say HELLO!!

I like your blog. There are lots of nice pictures! :)

Momo xoxo

Molly the Airedale said...

Have a nice vacation Lenny and I hope you get lots of pressies! My birthday is right before yours!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Balboa said...

I don't like swimming either,,, well that and I can't swim.

Oh well, that float thingy looks so comfy! ahhhhh

Have a great time

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Lenny, I love that photo of you with the black legs. You're my kind of guy! J x

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Lenny,

I'm sowy to see you hate swimming because you look like a weally good swimmer. I'm with Axel, I LOVE to swim. I even have a surf cam on my site.

xxx Asta down under